Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Would You Like Some Wine With That?

Sarah's Wine Skirt

To reinforce what I said in my last post- I love novelty prints. So I was especially excited when I asked my good friend Sarah what she was looking to add to her wardrobe and she said novelty prints! I had been stumped on what to make her for her birthday and this made it all clear. 

Sarah's Wine Skirt

I liked this wine/chalkboard print because the colors struck me as very her (well so does the wine for that matter) and I really appreciated that it was a print you could wear during pretty much any season. Sarah has a pretty big wardrobe so you have to work at finding the missing pieces to add. I love that with this skirt you could add sandals, a simple white tank, and a floppy straw hat for summer, or black boots, tights, and a mustard sweater for winter. Either was it looked like it would be fun to wear. 

Sarah's Wine Skirt

I kept the silhouette simple and classic, nice clean pleats and a midi length and added pockets for practicality. Not enough women's clothing has pockets in it. 

Sarah's Wine Skirt

And last, the skirt is equipped with size adjusters in the waistband, so it fits exactly the way she wants it too every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!