Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Darling Orange and Blue Baby Dress


IMG_4798

This past month, or so, I have been doing a lot of "gift sewing"- which I love. I really enjoy giving gifts- as I have said before! I love thinking them up and I love seeing if what I thought up was really something they love. This dress was a little harder to come up with because it was a baby shower gift for someone I don't know very well- but I think it turned out great- and they seemed to like it a lot!

IMG_4797

Orange and aqua are by far one of my favorite color combos- I just love to contrast! I mean, come on- look at that piping pop! Anyways, this dress is made from a quilting cotton from Joann's- I had it in my stash just waiting to be sewn up (In fact I think I might have to sew up some more for the etsy shop). I was excited to have the perfect colored buttons on hand, and I think the aqua stitching on them added to the whole look.

IMG_4799





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!