Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Sweet and Tiny

IMG_2816

IMG_2813

I'm not sure which is more difficult to photograph- toddlers, or kittens! However, both are cute so I keep trying to get photos that really show their cuteness. 

IMG_2812

IMG_2806

My sister feed some of the stray cats that live in her neighborhood. She tries to find them homes, and when she gets a chance to grab one, she gets it spayed or neutered. The group keeps growing, and one of the cats (That has obviously not been caught and spayed yet) just had kittens. I love kittens, and these are the nicest, most friendly kittens. 

IMG_2808

IMG_2798

IMG_2800

IMG_2799

I totally get my daily dose of cute from looking at these photos. Hope you all have a great weekend! 


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!