Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Strawberry Fields Forever

IMG_3054

I know, cheesy title and actually I wouldn't like to stay in a strawberry field forever because it's hot and there are bugs but it was a very fun outing nonetheless. Last year we went and picked blueberries with my sister and so picking fruit (and veggies) is shaping up to be a fun tradition. I can't wait to go back for blueberries- and later this year apples. If you live in the area, we go to Butler's Orchard, the prices are great, the fruit is yummy and the people are nice- which all adds up to a fun day. 

IMG_3051

IMG_3063

I jokingly said before we went, that we were going to the orchard and Na-Na was going to pick strawberries, Cordelia was going to eat strawberries and I was going to take pictures of strawberries. Which is pretty much how it worked out- although I did manage to help in the picking. 

IMG_3056

IMG_3058

IMG_3072

IMG_3071

IMG_3075

We didn't just do strawberries, this time we hit up the sugar snap peas. Cordelia didn't find them as thrilling, but she was fascinated by the ladybugs that like to hide under the plants. 

IMG_3087

IMG_3079

IMG_3078

IMG_3077

IMG_3086

IMG_3083

IMG_3084

Searching for more lady bugs. 

IMG_3081

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!