Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Rock Hall

IMG_2974

Last Monday Miss C and I took a trip out to Rock Hall Maryland to visit my Grandfather. Miss C really is a lucky little girl  because she has three living great grandparents- I never knew what it was like to have great grandparents because they passed away years before I was born. My grandparents have always been an important part of my life and I really enjoy being able to share that with my daughter. 

IMG_2986

IMG_2979

It was a pretty cloudy, rainy, rotten day for the beach but I always insist on sticking my feet in the sand while there. 

IMG_2976


It took Cordelia a little bit to warm up to the beach- I think the sound of the bay freaked her out a little bit. 

IMG_2981

IMG_2984

In the end we had to drag her kicking and screaming back to the car when it started pouring rain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!