Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Over the Hump

Today is a good day, I'm not sure why it is but I promise myself that today, will be a good day. There are soo many things to be happy about,

It's starting to feel like spring! A little cloudy, and still a little rainy, but spring is here. 


Listening to this piece of music always fills my heart with peace and joy, it's just magical. 


"You’re an actual parent with limits. You cannot do it all. We all need to admit that one of the casualties specific to our information saturated culture is that we have sky-scraper standards for parenting, where we feel like we’re failing horribly if we feed our children chicken nuggets and we let them watch TV in the morning."

I stumbled across this article entitled "To the Parent's of Small Children: Let me be the one who says it out loud" It spoke to me, and I might have to read it weekly to encourage myself when I feel like I'm failing. 



This quilt is beautiful! I am amazed that this is actually fabric- I cannot comprehend the talent it takes to make something so beautiful. 

This painting by Wilhelm Schutze reminds me of Cordelia. 


Look at this great viking map print fabric! 


And I totally love these hot air balloons too. 

Have a happy Wednesday guys- I hope it's a good one! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!