Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lately. . .

IMG_1581

Being a wife, and a mother means I wear many hats. I'm a master  cook, tailor, nurse, a counselor, educator, navigator, human waste removel officer, the list goes on and on. I am also a barber. 

IMG_1575

The hubby is trying growing his beard out. He has been growing it for months, working on it being mammoth- like the guy from Lord of the Rings. Actually, I'm not totally sure how long he is trying to get  it. I do know that it's been close to an obsession around here. He conditions it, and made super nice oil for it, he primps it in the mirror. . .Now don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on his beard and I appreciate that he takes care of it, last time he grew it out he just did it mountain man style,  I'm just sharing with you how life has been- I like a man with a beard. 

So anyway, Brendon has been growing his beard and he is really happy with how the length is coming along (the beard oil really really helps) but the other day he came to a conclusion. The way we trimmed it in the beginning was causing it to be thinner than it should be, and that we should trim it down so he can start again. This was a sad moment for my husband, he debated for days (well a day because if you know him you know that he never debates anything for days) and then Tuesday we gave it a trim.

IMG_1586

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!