Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Galloping Away

IMG_1296
Dress: Target
Sweater: Madewell
Tights: Unknown
Shoes: Madewell
Necklace: From my grandmother 

No article of clothing makes me quite as happy as a dress. I think they are beautiful in almost every shape, color, form and pattern; and they always make me smile. I bought this dress the other day at Target and I adore the small black and white horse print. I gravitate towards black and white patterns because normally I'm a big fan of mixing them. However, yesterday I was feeling under the weather and I decided to keep it simple. I threw on my favorite cardigan, tights because it was a tad cold, orange mini wedges for a pop of color and topped the whole look with my grandmother's crystal necklace. 

IMG_1303IMG_1310IMG_1311IMG_1308

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!