Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lavender Dots

one

On Sunday, Brendon and I went to see our friend's daughter in her school play.  She was amazing, I was so impressed! I have been craving spring lately, I'm tired of layering for warmth, and I'm tired of it being so gray and everything looking so glum, it kinda depresses me. When I'm feeling blah I really like to make an effort to dress super girly. Do you all have a go too look when you are feeling down? 

two
Sweater: Target (similir
Dress: Robutton
Shoes: Madewell
Flower Pin: Vintage from my mother

three
Sweater: Target
Shirt: Thrifted
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Aldo
Brendon looked so nice I just had to feature him in this outfit post as well. I love when he dresses up. He was also rocking some beautiful vintage suspenders but we didn't get a good photo of them- oh well, maybe next time. Have a happy Thursday, guys! 



2 comments:

  1. Love the dress! You and Brendon look fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so blown away by your talent! What a great dress.

    Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!