Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hello!


Hello! For those of you who don't know me, I want to use this first post to give you a little introduction.
 My name is Katie, i'm 25, I live in Maryland- and  have my whole life. I believe the glass
 is always 1/2 full (however, some days I believe it's 1/2 full of dirty water). 



The most important thing about me is that I love to make things, all types of things. Baking, sewing, jewelry, drawing, this spring I'm
even going to try gardening (wish me luck). Anything to make this world we live in a little happier and a little prettier. I graduated college with a degree in Fashion Merchandising, and I worked for a year doing visuals for a really awesome store. I recently decided to resign from that incredibly fun job to focus on creating and selling my own work.


 Almost five years ago I married my Prince Charming, Brendon. He is amazing, he puts up with taking my outfit photos, he cheers me up when I am down, and he never complains about my crafting things that are all over the house. I am a very happy wife, and this photo represents one of the happiest moments of my life. 


Well, the happiest until this happened- this is when life really started to get fun. Meet Cordelia, she is now almost two years old and she is the most amazing kid I know. With this blog Brendon,  Cordelia, Pig, Ninja (our two cats), and I are excited to share with you our adventures, creations, trials, and triumphs! 


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one- sometimes more than once!